Set Up Wireless Hardware
If you're not able to find or connect to any wireless networks, your computer's wireless hardware may not be recognized in Zorin OS. To activate the wireless hardware in Zorin OS, you will need to install its driver software.
- Go to your computer manufacturer's website and download the Windows XP version (if available) of the wireless drivers for your computer's model. If you don't have access to a wired Internet connection, you may need to download this file from another computer and transfer it to your Zorin OS computer.
- Open the file browser to find the downloaded driver file. The downloaded file should either be in the form of a ".exe" or a ".zip" file.
- Right-click on the file and select "Extract Here".
- Open the Zorin Menu and go to "System Tools" > "Windows Wirelss Drivers".
- Click on "Install New Driver" and press the button beside the "Location:" label.
- Navigate to the extracted folder of the downloaded wireless driver and select the ".inf" file.
- Press "Install" to install the drivers for your wireless hardware.
- After the installation completes, you will need to restart your computer.
You should now be able to find and connect to wireless networks in Zorin OS.