Activate Graphics Card
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you will need to install the manufacturer's proprietary driver software in order to take advantage of its features in Zorin OS. Please make sure that you are connected to the Internet before installing these drivers.
- Open the Zorin Menu and go to "System Tools" > "Software & Updates"
- Navigate to the "Additional Drivers" tab.
- After a moment, you should see a list of graphics drivers available for your computer. Please select the radio button beside the latest version of the "NVIDIA binary driver" to activate this driver software.
- Click "Apply Changes". This will start downloading and installing the NVIDIA proprietary drivers.
- After the installation completes, you will need to restart your computer.
Zorin OS should now start using the proprietary graphics drivers.