NVIDIA proprietary drivers.
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you will need to install the official proprietary driver software in order to take advantage of its features in Zorin OS. Please make sure that you are connected to the Internet before installing these drivers.
- Open the Zorin Menu and go to "System Tools" > "Software Updater"
- After the Software Updater has finished checking for updates, please click on "Settings…"
- Navigate to the "Additional Drivers" tab.
- After a moment, you should see a list of graphics drivers available for your computer. Please select the radio button beside the newest or recommended version of the "NVIDIA driver" to activate this driver software.
- Click "Apply Changes". This will start downloading and installing the NVIDIA proprietary drivers.
- After the installation completes, you will need to restart your computer.
Zorin OS should now start using the NVIDIA graphics drivers.
AMD Radeon drivers.
If you have a modern AMD Radeon graphics card, Zorin OS already comes pre-loaded with the official open source "AMDGPU" and "Radeon" drivers. No additional setup is needed.